Current job openings
We are seeking to hire an experienced Sales Director, capable of:
- developing and executing a long-term Sales Strategy and an Annual Sales Plan to deliver sales growth, profit, free cash flow, sales and market share targets,
- developing a route to market for its produce locally, regionally and globally,
- delivering material exports volumes into all recognised oyster import markets, within a tight timeframe,
- building a high performing team.
The role, which reports to the CEO will require the ability to work independently towards meeting the sales objectives. As part of the leadership team, contribution to general managerial topics and clear leadership behaviour is anticipated.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proven sales expert to join a young and dynamic team in the context of a unique growth story in the global fresh seafood industry today.
- Substantial prior experience with fresh seafood sales or fine foods, in a similar sales / commercial leadership position (5 yrs. min.) is a must.
- Demonstrable, in-depth understanding of the global fresh seafood market
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable planning and leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset (recognizes and seizes business opportunities), strong doer, results driven
- Decision making skills (combines decisiveness with sound judgment)
- Acts in an open and respectful manner
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural and diplomacy skills
- Sales strategy development and execution
- Business Planning, Forecasting results and sales
- Key Accounts Management strategy
- Channel & Route to Market Strategy
- Customer portfolio strategy
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business acumen / financial understanding
- Selling & negotiation
- Implementing Sales Plans
- Develop high performing teams