By accessing or making a purchase on our website, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as set out in this policy.
The laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern and construe any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website.
Collecting Personal Information
We collect certain information about your device, how you interact with our website, and information necessary to process your purchases when you visit our website. Additional information may also be collected if you contact our customer service department. This policy statement refers to information about you (including the information below) that can be uniquely identified as "Personal Information". Any aggregated data or information that has been made anonymous such that it can no longer be used to identify a person is not regarded as personal information.
See the list below for more information about what PI we collect and why.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the webs
- Purpose of collection: To load the website accurately for you, and to run data analytics tools to optimize our website.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: If you make a purchase, then we collect and store information such as (but not limited to) your name, billing address, shipping address, credit card or payment information (including card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: To provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected directly from you.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. Such parties may include:
- Shopify, who we use to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Third-parties that support in processing or fulfilling your orders including PCI compliant payment gateway processors.
- Law enforcement, government agencies or any other organizations on account of legal requests such as response to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect violations of our rights or any harm to any persons or property.
We do not sell the information we collect to third parties for any reason.
We cannot ensure the privacy of user generated content such as public posts on certain social networking sites or sites that allow restaurant reviews.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through our website, we retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. If you would like to have all your data erased from our systems, please contact email@example.com.
Cookies are packets of information that are stored on your server when you visit our website. They may retain some of your contact information to save time and serve you better and help with targeted advertising. Action or pixel tags are unique identifiers that are embedded on webpages to track the activity and popularity of pages and features.
As described above, we use your information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. The information is collected through third party apps by means of cookies and action tags to serve you with specialized advertising content and special recommendations for you based on your shopping behavior.
However, any information collected is completely anonymous and does not include any personal contact information.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies also provide information on how you use the website, for instance, whether it’s your first time visiting and which webpages you visit most often.
Cookies remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time depending on whether they are "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Session cookies last until you stop browsing. Almost all of the cookies we use are persistent, so they will expire between 30 minutes and two years after download.
Cookies can be controlled and managed in various ways. Remember that blocking or removing cookies could adversely affect your user experience as well as the functionality of our site.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. More information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at:
Office 124, Ferdous 4, Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We promise our customer service team will assist you in the best way possible.
Last updated: Sept 15th, 2021